Monday, August 11, 2008

weekend review: lots o' Richmond

Friday: Lazed about, ate lunch with the grandparents, and spent two hours at the insurance place getting things straight for officially moving to Virginia. Took Sunni to see Kung Fu Panda at the IMAX at the Science Museum. I've still never gone through the museum, but now I've at least been to the IMAX. Watched the Olympics all evening.

Saturday: Helped my cousin and his wife get their nursery ready for a new baby due next week, then came home to take a nap. Played Rook with the family and then went to see Iron Man at the Byrd Theater. Can you believe I've been in Richmond this long and I had still never been to the Byrd? So that's another Richmond check.

Sunday: Up to make my mom's rolls, then went to Mass with the grandparents. Home to a big fancy Sunday meal, then went with cousins Leslie and Sunni to the Watermelon Festival where we walked a little, ate watermelon, and got the heck out of the sun and crowd. Home to nap, then watched more Olympics.

No comments: