Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Food

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, for several reasons.

First of all, I went grocery shopping today, and groceries, it turns out, are expensive. I feel like I keep spending more and more money on food. But I always buy lots of fruits and vegetables, so maybe that helps make it expensive, instead of living off of Ramen. Or maybe I'm just not accustomed to the (expensive) real world.

Also, I just wrote my historiography paper on food and the 19th-century westward migration.

Thirdly, I'm craving my mother's burritos and guacamole.

Finally, here is a list of some foods that I love:
pistachios
(New) Mexican food
juicy black plums
edamame
macaroni and cheese
Thai curry
Indian cuisine
warm flour tortillas
scones (bet you didn't see that coming)
thin French fries
good beer (that counts, right?)
bran muffins
shrimp cocktail
and of course, my chocolate milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to the "New" Mexican food :) I'm so right there with you Andi! :)