Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Weekend

Friday: Didn't go to The Center (the gym) with Grandma when she woke me up at 6:45, but eventually went by myself around 10; ate lunch with grandparents; read, then tried to keep reading but was distracted by cartoons; went to dinner at Starlite with Allison, Sam, and Sam's amazingly ridiculous friend, then out for wine at Can Can.

Saturday: Read in bed, went out for Mexican Saturday with grandparents, read some more, aunt came over for tea, read again, went to Commercial Taphouse for a beer with Jennifer.

Sunday: Went for a run around the neighborhood next to ours (my first run not around my lake), ate Sunday dinner with the family, hung out with Sunni and endured her trying to make me touch my toes (which I still can't do), went to church at FSC, went to aunt's house for dinner, watched Memoirs of a Geisha, got home after 11 and put laundry on (why do I always wait until the last minute?), quickly researched Chinese printing for the discussion I have to lead tomorrow, soon off to bed after I move the laundry around.

No comments: