Monday, March 26, 2007

My Weekend

Friday: Woke up sort of early and wrote a short paper; drove to Richmond for internship meeting; went to grandparent's house (they weren't home though, they're in Greece) and did laundry; aunts came over and we had dinner; finished laundry and drove back to Raleigh.

Saturday: Woke up early and went to the conference; after I got home I spent an hour and a half ordering books through inter-library loan; went to dinner at a friend's house and hung out with the girls.

Sunday: Slept in, then read John Bidwell's trail diary from 1841; went for a run; went to the evening church service; went to the store; came home and made my butternut squash/apple soup (I also added a few carrots, and ate it served over rotini pasta); watched a little tv; read some more; finally off to bed now.

No comments: