Wednesday, March 14, 2007

today's miscellany

Today in the car I realized I can get the NPR station from Richmond (as well as the country station in Richmond I listen to) down here in Raleigh. Not that I would want to though- it's better here. We have a separate classical music station, so the WUNC/NPR station has room for extra goodness.
*I am an idiot and this is a lie. I was fooled by static-y coincidences.

I met with the director of the history program today, and after I send an email requesting to transfer, I'm officially a Public History student. And I will write a thesis. Scary.

My Doritos got stuck in the machine when I tried to buy them during a break in class. But a classmate came by and tilted the machine for me. I don't believe I've ever bought Doritos from a machine, or pretty much ever. I wanted to get Peanut M&Ms, but they only had king sized, which cost 25 cents more than I had to spend.

Things are looking up for a Richmond summer internship. I'm going to talk to the guy tomorrow I think.

When I came out of class tonight at 7pm it was still light out! And warm! Hurray!

No comments: