Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend o' Fun Review

Friday: Went for a run, then ate lunch with the grandparents. Ran some errands and read for a few hours at Crossroads Coffee and Ice Cream, which I liked and will visit again. In the evening I went over to play Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution with my cousins.

Saturday: Went for a run, then headed over to Sunni's 10th birthday party, complete with a pool, moon bounce, slip 'n slide, video games, and a pinata. Was attacked in the moon bounce by wet ten-year-old boys and ended up fully clothed but completely drenched. After the cake I drove home, put coolant in my car, showered (again), and drove to Raleigh. Went to a cook-out at Ryan and Erin's house, where I partied all night and won a hoola hoop contest. I even got a trophy, but I forgot to bring it home.

Sunday: Slept in, then drove back to Richmond in time to pour wine for church at 4. Came home and had tea with the grandparents, then ate dinner and watched the beginning of the Tony Awards. Now very tired and off to bed.

No comments: