Sunday, August 05, 2007

weekend review

Friday: Up early to take my car to the shop, then back home for Grandma's delicious scones. Went for a run, then had grilled tuna steaks for lunch. We also had sliced avocado so between the scones, tuna, and avocado I had three of my favorite foods before noon (we ate early). Went to the eye doctor to get a new prescription for my blind eyes and ran a few other errands, including getting a new bookshelf for my apartment. Looked at terrariums at First Friday with Sam and got a delicious beer afterwards (that makes four of my favorite foods in one day! Oh, and I ate pistachios, so that makes FIVE!)

Saturday: Went for a run, then out to a new Mexican restaurant for lunch. It was better than some, but still not quite what we're looking for. Drove to Raleigh and checked on my apartment (no leaks or bug problems!), then went to a cookout at Ryan and Erin's house. Didn't win the limbo competition, dance competition, or raffled door prizes.

Sunday: Slept in some, then drove back to Richmond. Went to a really great chamber music concert with Grandpa. Home to work on the crossword and take a nap on the couch. Now a little puttering before bed.

No comments: